Motor1.com posts spy shots of oncoming vehicles almost daily and sometimes more than that. If you want to stay up to date with the latest developments, take a look at the list of all development vehicles from last week.
1. 2023 BMW 3 Series Sedan And Touring Spied Hiding Their Facelifts
This updated Series 3 gallery includes a look at the wagons and sedans. Both have tweaks to the nose and tail.
Gallery: Spy photos of BMW 3 Series Sedan and 3 Series Touring 2023
2. 2023 BMW 3 Series Facelift Snooped With M Performance Rear Wing
This refreshed example of the BMW 3 Series is slightly different because it has wings from the M Performance package. It has a rectangular exhaust outlet as well.
Gallery: 2023 BMW 3 Series Sedan Facelift with M Performance wing spy photos
3. BMW X6 Facelift Spying Hiding Minor Changes In Snowy Wonderland
The refreshed BMW X6 hasn’t changed much on the outside. However, these images show that the interior is receiving a major overhaul with a new screen.
Gallery: New Spy Photos of BMW X6 Facelift
4. Ford Ranger Raptor Interior Spyed For The First Time
This spy shot is our first look inside the Ford Ranger Raptor. The cab includes a flat-bottom steering wheel with Raptor branding and red stitching. There are also paddle shifters.
Gallery: Ford Ranger Raptor Spy Photos
5. Refreshed Hyundai Accents Seen Wearing Bigger Elantra Design Cues
The little Hyundai Accent has a few updates on the way. Seems to have stylistic cues from the Elantra.
Gallery: Hyundai Accent Spy Foto Photos
6. Range Rover Sport 2023 Snooped Up Close With Thinner Camouflage
This is the next generation Land Rover Range Rover Sport. The setup is very similar to the current one, but uses a completely different platform.
Gallery: Range Rover Sport 2023 spy photos
7. 2023 Mercedes E-Class Plug-In Hybrid Spying With Relocated Charging Port
This is the next generation Mercedes-Benz E-Class PHEV. Compared to the current one, the charging port moves to the rear left fender.
Gallery: Mercedes E-Class PHEV 2023 spy photos
8. Mercedes-AMG EQE SUV Spy Shots Showcase Lower Rise Altitude
Like most of the rest of the Mercedes lineup, the EQE crossover has an AMG variant on its way. This one has a lower ride height and large wheels.
Gallery: Mercedes-AMG EQE SUV Spy Photos
9. Mercedes SUV Hiding Under the Body of the High Riding C-Class in New Spy Pics
This is the test mule for the future Mercedes-Benz SUV. The company used the body of the C-Class as a test mule. Speculation suggests it could be the smaller sibling of the G-Class.
Gallery: Mercedes-Benz SUV Spy Photos
10. Mini Cooper SE And JCW 2023 Spy Photo Shows EV And ICE Going Side By Side
It may look like a regular Mini Cooper Hardtop, but the absence of exhaust pipes tells us this is an EV.
Gallery: Mini EV 2023 spy photos
11. Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato Spying With Snow On Its Rough Body
Lamborghini put the Huracan Sterrato concept into production. This supercar has a front skid plate and brush bar. There is a roof rack and a spoon on it. The ride height is also higher.
Gallery: Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato Spy Photos
12. New Lamborghini Huracan Prototype Looks Like a Domesticated STO
Lamborghini Huracan is indeed a bit of a mystery. This appears to be a less hardcore version of the STO.
Gallery: Lamborghini Huracan JV Stradale Spy Photos
13. Porsche 911 Carrera Spy Shots Show Coupe With Redesigned Bumper
Here’s an updated Porsche 911 Carrera. This one has a lot of camouflage on the back to hide the changes back there.
Gallery: Porsche 911 Carrera Spy Foto Photos
14. Porsche 911 Cabrio Facelift Spying Playing Snowy Games
The Porsche 911 range has a refresh on the way. This is an updated conversion. It has the same changes as the Carrera coupe.
Gallery: Porsche 911 Cabrio facelift spy photos
15. Rolls-Royce Specter EV Spyed Again And Rendered Unofficially
Here’s the Rolls-Royce Specter EV during cold weather development. This one has headlights, so you can see the lights well.
Gallery: Rolls-Royce Specter new spy photos