Motor1.com posts spy shots of oncoming vehicles almost daily and sometimes more than that. If you want to stay up to date with the latest developments, check out the list of all development vehicles from last week.
1. 2023 Audi Q6 E-Tron Spying With Production Lights For The First Time
The Audi Q6 E-Tron features split headlights. It rides on a PPE platform, much like the upcoming Porsche Macan EV.
Gallery: 2023 Audi Q6 E-Tron New Spy Shot In The Snow
2. New BMW M3 Touring Spy Pics Capture Winter Test Wagon
This M3 Touring wears the Competition badge, indicating that it uses a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter straight-six engine that produces 503 horsepower (375 kilowatts) and 470 pound-feet (650 Newton-meters) of torque.
Gallery: New 2023 BMW M3 Touring Spy Shot
3. New BMW M4 CSL Spy Photos Approach To Reveals Seats, CSL Branding
This shot offers an excellent look into the cabin of the M4 CSL. It features thick backed seats with carbon fiber trim.
Gallery: 2023 BMW M4 CSL Up Close Spy Photos
4. Spy Photos Shows A Disguised Crossover That Could Be The New Fiat Uno
We’re pretty sure this is the new Fiat Uno. It seems to be closely related to the Opel Mokka.
Gallery: Fiat Uno Crossover Test Mule Spy Photos
5. The 7-seater Jeep Compass Looks To Test Again Near The Arctic
Jeep has a three-row version of the Compass under development. Most likely will not be available in the US.
Gallery: 7-seater Jeep Compass Spy Photos Near the Arctic
6. Jeep Wagoneer Long-Wheelbase Spyed For The First Time
Jeep is working on a version of the Wagoneer with a long wheelbase. It has a distinct rear door and longer side mirrors.
Gallery: Jeep Wagoneer Long Wheelbase Spy Shots
7. Maserati Grecale Interior All But Revealed In New Spy Photos
These photos are our best look at the cabin of the upcoming Maserati Grecale.
Gallery: Maserati Grecale Exterior and Interior Spy Photos
8. 2023 Mercedes-AMG C63 Estate Seen Up Close With Hybrid Sticker
This spy shot confirms reports that the upcoming C63 will sport a hybrid powertrain. It’s reportedly a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with an electric turbo and an electric motor driving the rear axle.
Gallery: New spy photos of Mercedes-AMG C63 Estate 2023
9. Mercedes-AMG CLE Convertible Spied For The First Time
The upcoming Mercedes-AMG CLE will replace the C- and E-Class coupes and convertibles.
Gallery: Mercedes-AMG CLE Convertible spy photos
10. Mercedes G-Class Facelift Spy Shows Minor Changes To A Tough SUV
The updated G-Class has a slightly different front end.
Gallery: Spy photos of the facelifted Mercedes-Benz G-Class
11. Mercedes-AMG SL Plug-In Hybrid Spying With Display Charging Port
The Mercedes-AMG SL gets a plug-in hybrid variant. This spy shot shows the charging port on the rear bumper.
Gallery: Mercedes-AMG SL Plug-In Hybrid Spy Shots
12. Mercedes-AMG GT Coupe 2023 Spying on More Powerful Specs
Mercedes is working on a version of the SL-Class with a fixed roof. The brand is reportedly planning to call the model a GT.
Gallery: 2023 Mercedes-AMG GT Coupe 55 / 63 spy photos
13. Mitsubishi L200 2023 Spying For The First Time As A Test Donkey
This is the new generation of Mitsubishi L200. However, the test mule in these photos is wearing the body of the current truck. Maybe share foundation with Nissan Navara.
Gallery: Mitsubishi L200 2023 spy photos
14. Porsche 911 Safari Spyed Extensively In 50 Photos
The high-riding Porsche 911 Safari features a different front fascia, hood and rear spoiler than the standard Carrera. It has extra body cladding too.
Gallery: Porsche 911 Safari Facelift Spy Photos
15. 2023 Porsche Cayenne Facelift Spyed During Winter Testing
Porsche is working on an updated front and a major rear update for the updated Cayenne.
Gallery: Porsche Cayenne Facelift New Spy Shots