Motor1.com posts spy shots of oncoming vehicles almost daily and sometimes more than that. If you want to stay up to date with the latest developments, take a look at the list of all development vehicles from last week.
1. Audi E-Tron Sportback Spy Shots Show Model With E-Tron Q4 Styling Styling Cues
The refresh for the Audi E-Tron Sportback features minor updates to the front and rear.
Gallery: Audi E-Tron Sportback Spy Photos
2. BMW X1 M35i 2023 Spying Cold Air With Four Exhaust Tips
The BMW X1 M35i will be a sportier version of the brand’s small crossover. It is reported to have a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder that produces 302 horsepower (225 kilowatts) and 450 pound-feet (332 Newton-meters) of torque as in the M135i and M235i.
Gallery: 2023 BMW X1 M35i spied on in northern Sweden
3. Ferrari Purosangue Spyed With Weird Camo Looks Like Breadvan
Ferrari really tried to hide the look of the Purosangue in this spy shot. We know that there’s actually a fastback roof, not the boxy look on display here.
Gallery: Ferrari Purosangue 2023 SUV spy photos
4. Hyundai Ioniq 5 N Returns In New Spy Photos Featuring Colorful Camo
Hyundai is working on the sporty Ioniq 5 N. The company covered it in a yellow camouflage pattern with the message: “Never Just Drive”
Gallery: Hyundai Ioniq 5 N spy photos
5. Lamborghini Urus Evo Spied Looks Almost Production Ready
The Lamborghini Urus Evo offers a good idea of what the updated model will look like. It gets ventilation in the hood, a revised front fascia, and a revamped rear.
Gallery: Lamborghini Manages Evo In Snow Spy
6. New Mercedes-AMG G63 Spy Shots Capture SUV With Minor Design Update
The updated Mercedes-AMG G63 has camouflaged front and rear, but the changes seem pretty minor. There are no major changes to be seen here just a few minor styling changes.
Gallery: Mercedes-AMG G63 Spy Shot
7. Mercedes GLC 2023 Spying Without Camo When Loaded On A Truck
This shot captures the next-generation Mercedes-Benz GLC without camouflage. It shows the refined style of the model.
Gallery: New spy photos Mercedes GLC 2023
8. Mercedes-Maybach GLS Refresh Spied Features Updated Taillights
This shot shows a refreshed Mercedes-Maybach GLS with almost no camouflage. There is only a cover strip covering the taillights.
Gallery: Mercedes-Maybach GLS Facelift Spy Photos
9. Porsche 911 Hybrid Spyed In 21 Snowy Development Images
This Porsche 911 Hybrid uses light camouflage. You’d think it was a refreshed Carrera if the hybrid warning sticker weren’t on this car.
Gallery: Porsche 911 Hybrid Spy Shot
10. Next-Gen VW Passat Spied Wears Its Production Body for the First Time
This is the next generation Volkswagen Passat wagon. It looks bigger and rounder than the current model available in Europe.
Gallery: Next Generation VW Passat With Production Body Spy Shot